Saturday, April 28, 2007

Postcards From Mordor


I always try to keep up with my few fans - those that drop me little helpful reviews of something I've written. Here are some recent goodies:
Some posts over on the Catholic Answers boards are wonderfully expressive, found here, and here. These are fairly entertaining; particularly since the person making the comments goes by the cyber-name “Wisdom”.

Roman Catholic cyber-peace-warrior has presented more of his kind comments and thankfulness for my writing found here. Also, the comments section continues along the same friendly, heartwarming path toward ecumenical unity. The kindness expressed by those with the full truth always makes me see how having an infallible church really can change a heart.

Finally, Jonathan Prejean has presented this enlightening entry. Thank you Jonathan for your philosophical musings and careful analysis.

1 comment:

ann said...

THAT Mordor is a scary place, overtaken by Orcs.
But with good company - who knows :)

Seriously - keep up good fight.