Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I was on vacation last week, and this week I'm over at the Sovereignty of God conference, so I haven't had a chance to blog anything. That James White guy spoke last night.

I did though begin updating this link:

Master Archive: Martin Luther Papers And Blogs By James Swan


I did so, not for anyone visiting here, but for me, because I can't find things. I also plan on adding a listing of the "Obscure Luther Quotes" blog entries I put together. More than once, I've began working on a quote, only to find I already researched it two or three years ago. I always find it funny when I go to Google search a quote, and get linked back to my own blog.

I also added the new blogger search widget, because sometimes the one I had been using didn't find things either.

No comments: